Monday, October 25, 2010

Movie Time!

Normally going to the movies doesn't warrant a photography session, however since this is our first movie in Cardiff, I thought we should take few pictures for the event.

Here we are at the the theatre by Cardiff Bay, the Odeon:


I thought the class ceiling was quite impressive and you know I love to take ceiling shots!


Ben buying tickets, he was quite annoyed at me for running late, better get used to it though!  ;)


Just like Tampa I continue to bring my own popcorn to the movies, only here in Cardiff Ben pops fresh popcorn on the stove straight from the kernels, which I of course love!  No wine being sneaked in this time though ;)


Yes, I was loving purple that day with my purple shirt and purple tights.

Ben enjoyed the photo session as well, striking a debonair pose for the camera:


Yay for the movies!


After we watched RED (which was cute), we came out of the theatre only to see a bunch of owls on display, typical for Cardiff maybe?




While in the movies Ben learned he could have the night off, which we celebrated with a nice bottle of wine at Pica Pica restaurant by Cardiff Castle, what a great way to end our very first trip to the movies!


Pica Pica is becoming my new favorite place because they have 2 for 1 martinis everyday till 8pm, could spell trouble for me!









No comments:

Post a Comment