Monday, November 1, 2010

Creepy Cardiff Ghost Walk

So I couldn't have let Halloween go without at least one scary event!  Since adults don't dress up for Halloween in the UK, I thought I'd take Ben and I on a ghost tour instead, so we could at least celebrate Halloween with some spooky history!

We started out on the steps of the Wales Museum, waiting for our tour guide in the dark on Halloween was scary!



Our tour guide took us around the historic university buildings and war memorials in Cardiff, telling us stories of deaths and hauntings that had occurred there.  Mostly I liked taking pictures of the spooky buildings!






















and for the grand finale for the creepy Cardiff ghost walk I give you not one, but TWO pictures with ghostly orbs in them! 

First we have this orb, look on the left hand side of the building, byt the top of the tower:



and even more distinct is this orb on the right hand side of the building:



Now that's creepy, huh?!?!  Keep in mind there wasn't a drop of rain out, spooky!




No comments:

Post a Comment