Monday, November 1, 2010

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!

So Saturday was my first official 'go-out' night in Cardiff, the first time I've gotten all dolled up and gone out on the town!  Imogen and Katie were sweet enough to include me in Katie's sister, Sandra's 18th birthday bash, which is pretty similar to the 21st birthday in the U.S. as 18 is the legal drinking age in the U.K., woo-hoo!

So we started out in Strada for Sandra's birthday dinner and lots and lots of wine!  Then we headed out on the town to 10 Feet Tall.

Big sis Katie is on the left and little sis Sandra is on the right:


Here I am taking up half of Katie's face with my big head:



Here's Imogen, the party paparazzi:





Jamie and Chris were also there for the night:



and of course Ben and I:




Since it was Halloween we decided to take some scary shots, how frightening!




I had such fun on Saturday night and it was so nice to hang out with Imogen and Katie, hopefully I behaved myself well enough to score another invite ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment