Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Arrived!

My apologies for the long delay in posting more updates, so much has happened within the past week!  So now that my internet is up and running and I'm settled, here are all the pictures I've accumulated over the past week:

When I arrived in Cardiff after a VERY long day of travelling around the world, Ben met me at the airport with a bottle of chilled champagne, now that's the way to start an adventure!


Two bottles of champagne and a four hour nap later, Ben prepared a feast and we settled into the new routine.



I suspect he won't be too happy about this mid bite picture ;)

The view is still just as beautiful as ever, looking right over the water:



After a day of rest, I took my first venture into town on a little train, I think I was the most excited person to have ever ridden public transportation!



One 48 pound polish (!!!) change later and I was ready for a trip into Manchester the next day for the big wedding weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment