Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Bidet

Yes, that's right, we are officially high class now, or if you prefer, fancy schmancy.  Our posh new flat comes with the ultimate status symbol, a bidet.


Now if you don't quite realize why a bidet is so posh, funny or even awesome, then please take look at the this clip, it is all the bidet you will ever need to know:


So yes, you could admire the new paint job Ben just gave the bathroom or the shelving he installed to accommodate all my things or even the new mirror he bought:



But I realize the bidet is much more interesting, so enjoy!  More high class posts to come, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Good to meet you M, like teh blog! I can't wait to get down to Caerdydd - I'll bully Caz into it!! BTW - Isn't a bidet just a sink for dwarves?
    :)

    ReplyDelete